monthly fees for 2 hoppers and 2 joeys

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

acostapimps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Illinois
I'm currently a directv subscriber and thinking of switching to dish and I want to know how much is the monthly fees for 2 hoppers and 2 joeys I have 4 hdtv's, I understand one of the hoppers fee is waived with package programming and also want to know how much in upfront cost is for the second hopper which I'm considering with AT200 package.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

First hopper free
Second Hopper $7/month
First Joey$7/month
Second Joey $7/month
Dvr $10/month

thanks for the quick response but also want to know do they charge upfront cost to lease second hopper and how much?

Edit nevermind you already answered thanks

Thanks Scott for PM'ing me with very useful information when ordering appreciated

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

You're right, it's $31 on top of programming but you shouldn't freak out oo much until you compare it to the alternative. It will still be more for the Hopper but in most cases the added benefits are well worth it. I can put the pricing differences on here but you'll see that a quick search on here will show you numerous comparisons.

Look up Comcast fees and 17.95 for each HD DVR, and they don't include the first one (speaking form comcast southeast michigan area)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)