Moov is a total waste of bandwidth

Following suggestions expressed by Sean Mota and others I have moved the above off-topic comments to this separate thread. Sorry guys...

I'd rather see a "sign-off" compliation channel with test patterns, teh American Indian crying over litter, The Star Spangled Banner, etc. Kinda a TVland of TV signal sign-offs.

Moov needs to move to Dish.

Ilya said:
Following suggestions expressed by Sean Mota and others I have moved the above off-topic comments to this separate thread. Sorry guys...
My comment was obviously sarcastic, I find it strange that almost every channel I tune in pops up the upgrade screen for a flash. It seems Voom needs a bit better programming in this regards. :yes

Ilya said:
Ahh.. I see some AVS type censorship has crept into this forum. I suppose we should just tell Moov how pretty the emporers new cloths are?

BTW, Why did you give "my" thread such a lame title? Please change it to "Moov is a total waste of bandwidth"

vurbano said:
Ahh.. I see some AVS type censorship has crept into this forum. I suppose we should just tell Moov how pretty the emporers new cloths are?
No, you can say whatever you want, just do it in the appropriate thread. The guy from the MoovLab asked a very specific question and your comment seemed completely off-topic and rather offensive. Not censorship - housekeeping ;)
BTW, Why did you give "my" thread such a lame title? Please change it to "Moov is a total waste of bandwidth"
Done.

more tank

I love tank and Moov ..... !protest

Attachments

• homer_simpson.jpg
    homer_simpson.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 168
Ilya said:
No, you can say whatever you want, just do it in the appropriate thread. The guy from the MoovLab asked a very specific question and your comment seemed completely off-topic and rather offencive. Not censorship - housekeeping ;)
Done.
you mean offensive not offencive?

"How about a nice signal not recieved screen instead?"
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Thats offensive? You have got to be kidding. Censorship in the guise of housekeeping. Thats a good one. Its to be expected I guess. Its step one in this forum being used by Voom instead of being used by the users.

vurbano said:
you mean offensive? Youve got to be kidding. censorship in the guise of housekeeping. Thats a good one.

Vurbano,

Your post was moved to its individual thread because it had nothing to do with the thread where it was posted. The original poster asked in the other thread:

"We are looking for your ideas for a MOOV Showcase Hour, which would cull together the best MOOV pieces of each month, so people will know where to find them.

We'd like to hear your suggestions of pieces people want to see.
Thanks,"

Your post had a difference purpose which belongs in its own thread. This way no one is confused about the topic on hand. Now, let's get back to your topic. :)

vurbano said:
you mean offensive not offencive?
Sorry for misspelling. How come the spell-checker didn't catch this??! ;)

You want to know something funny? I have watched TAnk more than the Cin 10. I watched Terminator on the Cin 10 and thats all....I turn on Tank alot. But, I dont watch anything else on MOOV. I would like to see alot of ch's disappear....but rather than getting rid of Moov why dont we cut down the CIN 10...to something like CIN 7 and show 3 movies a day instead of 2...that way the people that are watching them arent missing anything. I like Tank....it gets boring sometimes...but I like it.

vurbano said:
Moov is a total waste of bandwidth.

Vurbano,

Not that your heading is necessarily offensive, but it is off topic & completely opinionated. It's offensive when people try to take over someone Else's posting to grandstand. And accusing the moderators (who do this for free) of censorship is also wrong. Their job is tough enough - you were called for a yellow card - take it and move on.

MOOV is a great placebo for my young ones and I say help make it better, not get rid of it.

I realize that in part of being a crusty old blow hard you are trying to make Voom better which is a good thing but If I had listened to some of your earlier postings when I first started to read this forum I would be Voomless and that would be a bad thing. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion right???

voomvoom said:
I still say, before you get rid of, or replace any HD channel... DELETE the SD's.... who needs them...
you just cant do business as a provider without SD. And being a nich HD only provider will NOT bring in many subs.

Bilodeaumj said:
Vurbano,

Not that your heading is necessarily offensive, but it is off topic & completely opinionated. It's offensive when people try to take over someone Else's posting to grandstand. And accusing the moderators (who do this for free) of censorship is also wrong. Their job is tough enough - you were called for a yellow card - take it and move on.

MOOV is a great placebo for my young ones and I say help make it better, not get rid of it.

I realize that in part of being a crusty old blow hard you are trying to make Voom better which is a good thing but If I had listened to some of your earlier postings when I first started to read this forum I would be Voomless and that would be a bad thing. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion right???
Yup and i disagree that my post had nothing to do with the question at hand. A blank screen would be the best thing Moov could show at any hour.

Anyway I was a little shocked that the moderator made an entire thread out of my one comment? A thread I certainly didnt ask for. The man asked for suggestions and I gave mine. Big deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)