MOOV is out?

Sean Mota said:
I get the no signal message when I tune it. Is it happening with others?

I sometimes get this message when just flipping channels too quickly. turn off box then turn back on and tune in, you should get it then.

GeneWildershair said:
I sometimes get this message when just flipping channels too quickly. turn off box then turn back on and tune in, you should get it then.

I'll try that in a while. I am heading out. Thanks for letting me know that the signal is there.

Sean Mota said:
I'll try that in a while. I am heading out. Thanks for letting me know that the signal is there.

uh oh better go call VOOM and have your STB replaced! It must be bad, if it's doing what my box sometimes does! ;)

My downstairs box has a problem where when you change channels you get a red satellite and the on screen display says no signal. Then 15-30 seconds later I get a green satellite and the picture comes on. It does this 80% of the time.

Bill

Mine does it too now. Get no signal, leave channel, go back 30 seconds later and now signal is there. This happens on both locals and sat channels. Buggy software. :(

I sometimes get the No Signal screen as well. I just channel up, channel down with the remote, and the picture returns. It takes 2 seconds and 2 button clicks. Not perfect but no reason to exchange the stb if all else works well.

Shelly

Yup, makes no difference if its OTA or sattelite. I thought I was the only one having this problem. Whats strange is I have 2 Voom boxes and the 1 upstairs doent have the problem but my downstairs box does. Go figure. same software version, same settings. :confused:

Bill

I find that when I get the 'no signal' message, that all I have to do is switch to another channel and then back again and it usually comes up the second time.

VOOM seems to be down again! Got stuck around 9:05 PM EST while showing "The Man with a Movie Camera". It is still down. :(

OK, It's fixed now.

wasch_24 said:
Jay,
Am I picking up some sarcasm in your post? :)

Im certainly picking it up and Im getting a signal strenght of 89 and a power of 100 :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts