More classic tv coming to Minneapolis :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My local, WGRZ 2-2 leaves the bug on and only turns it off for some, but not all commercials.

oh I meant an "Antenna TV" bug in the bottom right corner

I already mentioned they put an ID up about 20 seconds into the 1/2 hour.......even if its an hour show...for like 7-10 seconds

Another good thing

No cut out of the ending with "coming up next...." and no voice over. The ending credits play...then they talk about the next show
you know...when they split screen during the credits with a goofy commercial for some other show...they dont do that

The ID on ours shows up for about 8-10 seconds
Also they put it in 480 widescreen so there are black bars on the sides...but they all dont look like short fat people :)

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    831.9 KB · Views: 120
hey ice have you heard anything about when they are going to add antanna to comcast cable
nobody can give a good answer to this
comcast says its up to kstp and they say its up to comcast
later
docj

supposedly crapcast was going to have AntennaTV be in the spot where ThisTV was...since I dont have them I dont know the channel number
What is showing on what was the rewind channel (when they had the replays of news and stuff)?

well we've had this channel for 2 weeks now and I've watched more on AntennaTV than most other channels :)

yes

this afternoon it was the slate...about 5:45 I flipped through and saw real programming on it and the guide is also right (at least on the TV and converter box)

Thought it had to be but just thought I would ask. I wish we got more OTA here, but in the boonies here(well sorta but not really), you would just have to visit to see what I mean. Here is what 'they' call 2 hours from everywhere. 2 hours to the East is Asheville, NC. Two hours to the West is Chattanooga, TN. Two hours North is (well sorta NW) Knoxville, TN. Two hours South is Atlanta, GA (well more like 1:30). There are not TV stations here, all in or around those cities. They are all between 100-150 miles away.

hey ice have you heard anything about when they are going to add antanna to comcast cable
nobody can give a good answer to this
comcast says its up to kstp and they say its up to comcast
later
docj
new rumour is August 14th

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)