This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

More Concerns Surface on News Corp./DirecTV Deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

silversurfer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Las Vegas, Nevada
From our friends at SkyReport.com

I wonder if the "Center for Digital Democracy" gives two sh1ts about Comcast owning the RSN in DC/MD and Philly.

Nor do they care about AOL/Time Warner and all of their Media holdings owing TWC cable.

This is not good news for me. They gave themselves the rights to twins baseball and then whine to the FCC that things with satelitte are not fair. What are my chances of having this channel on Dish or Direct?

Cyclone said:
I wonder if the "Center for Digital Democracy" gives two sh1ts about Comcast owning the RSN in DC/MD and Philly.

Nor do they care about AOL/Time Warner and all of their Media holdings owing TWC cable.

Cyclone, I'm in Philly and I feel your pain. I can understand (slightly) why Comcast is not required to provide their station to Dish with the whole "transmitted via fiber not airwaves" thing. What I don't get it why I still get blacked out when ESPN or Turner shows a Flyers / 76ers game and I don't have an RSN option. Can you, or anyone else, explain that to me?

Thanks!
P.

Status
Please reply by conversation.