More Content on Pluto TV

Not new since it is all reruns, but more-

I was a bit surprised to learn today that CBS puts four of their most recent episodes of their primetime series on Pluto TV on demand for free. Looks like once a new weekly episode premieres on CBS, the previous (week-old) episode debuts on Pluto TV and then stays there for four weeks.

So if you want to watch a CBS episode next-day or within the first week after it airs, or you want to go back and watch episodes more than five weeks old, you need to pay for Paramount+. But if you're willing to watch shows like Ghosts, NCIS, The Equalizer and 60 Minutes on a one-week lag, you can do it for free on Pluto TV.

Reactions: TheKrell
I have the Fire Cube and the Recast (36 OTA channels), and adding in all of the free channels apps that work with the Fire Stick guide, I get over 600 live channels in the guide. Add to that the tons of On Demand stuff. I watched The Avengers from the 60s on Roku channel with only one short ad.

Reactions: TheKrell and HipKat
I have the Fire Cube and the Recast (36 OTA channels), and adding in all of the free channels apps that work with the Fire Stick guide, I get over 600 live channels in the guide. Add to that the tons of On Demand stuff. I watched The Avengers from the 60s on Roku channel with only one short ad.
Yup. There's way more free TV, with better picture quality and fewer ads, available from various streaming sources than what you can find on OTA TV. Main reason to bother with OTA TV is the live sports it offers. Even local stations' newscasts are increasingly available via free streaming apps, both live and on-demand shortly after the live airing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts