More HD and I want it NOW!

curtishd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Okay Dish is now or has the ability to be MPEG4 so give us more HD channels NOW! I want Starz HD, National Geographic HD, MTV-HD, Cinemax HD, Food network HD, HGTV HD, and anything else that is HD.
Why do we not have these as they are available to some cable subscribers?

If dish is gonna use my RSN's HD feed to show it to MLB EI subscribers, I want them to let me watch my own feed in HD, thank you very much :(

I just want the infomercial channels in HD. Also channel 101 in HD. Who cares about the rest, what a waste of bandwidth ;)

MPEG4 looks good if its done right, but from the posts i've read here.. it doesn't look too great.

Well we asked for more HD and got a lot more local today maybe soon we can get Starz HD, National Geographic HD, MTV-HD, Cinemax HD, Food network HD, HGTV HD, and anything else that is HD. Things are looking good.

I'll get back on my soapbox and whine about how local hdtv broadcasts over satellite are a ginormous waste of bandwidth.

I agree about the RSN thing! Why can't I see the Altitude HD broadcasts when they are on? I know the answer I guess but I am not going to pay $150 just to get a few more NHL games in HD. My wife already complains about the hockey that I watch now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)