More HD at what cost!

More HD now or wait

• Now

Votes: 100 68.0%
  • Wait

Votes: 47 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CBS looks awesome...no subchannels (owned by CBS)

It looks worse than others. But here in Minneapolis CBS, Fox & My are all owned by the network so they all look good.
ABC and an Independent is owned by Hubbard Broadcasting (yes the same folks who started USSB)
NBC is owned by Gannett

CBS looks awesome...no subchannels (owned by CBS)

It looks worse than others. But here in Minneapolis CBS, Fox & My are all owned by the network so they all look good.
ABC and an Independent is owned by Hubbard Broadcasting (yes the same folks who started USSB)
NBC is owned by Gannett

I see. The CW here runs no subchannels and looks very good to me. I'd trade it in an instant for a great OTA CBS station though. I guess I can see how the best SD quality available would be more pleasing that bad OTA HD. This CW station is owned by ACME Communications. All I know about them is this:

Acme Communications was founded by current Chairman and CEO Jamie Kellner, former FOX executive and founding CEO of The WB Television Network, one of The CW's predecessors. He used the name Acme as a play on the Acme Corporation, featured in Warner Bros.' Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner animated film series and other animated Warner media. Tom Allen resides as Chief Financial Officer.

Footnotes

• WBXX is the only station ever founded by ACME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts