More info on NFL RedZone on Dish

Arent the games at this time national though? What would be the point if everyone can see the game anyway?
Only the NBC Sunday Night game. If your local game ended and another one is going over the allotted time, they usually do not show that game on your local network.

Review time....I must say that I had high expectations and they were met. Quality was excellent. You get to see much, much more than just redzone or scoring action. If a game was close at the end then they either stayed with it or flipped back and forth between the close games. No commecials, host was pleasant enough and did a good job of keeping informed on the action.

I used a split screen between my local game(s) and the RedZone channel. There seemed to be a 3 second delay when both were shown side by side (no big deal).

Bottom line, if you are a dish subscriber, NFL fan, or fantasy football freak then this channel is a must. Personally I can't believe they offer it for only $5.99.

The guy on the NFL RZ mentioned a game and said they will be talking about it on the NFL Channel Gameday Highlights show, which starts at 7:30 and is one channel down on dish, so one feeds into the other.

Only the NBC Sunday Night game. If your local game ended and another one is going over the allotted time, they usually do not show that game on your local network.

Sure they do. Fox and CBS do it all the time. They also interrupt early if your local game starts. Happens all the time, too.

S~

...Bottom line, if you are a dish subscriber, NFL fan, or fantasy football freak then this channel is a must. Personally I can't believe they offer it for only $5.99.

I could see if you were maybe a NFL fan or a fantasy football freak getting this channel, but why would just a Dish subscriber consider this channel a must? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Dish subs that would consider Red Zone meaning nothing to them but an extra $5.99 out of their pocket a month...

I could see if you were maybe a NFL fan or a fantasy football freak getting this channel, but why would just a Dish subscriber consider this channel a must? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Dish subs that would consider Red Zone meaning nothing to them but an extra $5.99 out of their pocket a month...
well its not just for 1 channel..its the "sports pack"

What I meant was if you are dish subscriber AND an NFL fan or fantasy freak then this channel is a must

What I meant was if you are dish subscriber AND an NFL fan or fantasy freak then this channel is a must

No I just hate my local teams. Unfortunately that was the game they showed the most of this afternoon. Fortunately my other local team plays tomorrow, so we got to watch the Bronco's game (my favorite).

S~

No I just hate my local teams. Unfortunately that was the game they showed the most of this afternoon. Fortunately my other local team plays tomorrow, so we got to watch the Bronco's game (my favorite).

S~
Our local teams are the Chargers and which ever game is supposed to be the most watched on the West Coast.

It is sad that the second largest market in the country does not have a NFL team.

huge thumbs up for red zone. no commercials! i couldn't believe it :)

they did a really good job of showing the most important action and even told you when you WEREN'T missing something.

Thought the Red Zone coverage was great too. From time to time, they would even switch to a game that wasn't inside the 20.

I've had Sunday Ticket in the past and I can honestly say that with the Red Zone channel, I felt like I didn't miss a thing.

Since many of the regular E members chose to post extensivelt in the D forum today about their "great" RZ channel - all I want to say is:

ENJOY YOUR NFL LITE - It's like watching Sports Center on ESPN.

ST - a MUST HAVE for sports fans.

I added this sports package a couple of weeks ago and I could not be more pleased with the Red Zone. I also enjoy the HD College football that has aired, and look forward to College hockey as well. I see it as money well spent. I was a Platinum sub. and now have more programing and saved a couple of bucks.

Our local teams are the Chargers and which ever game is supposed to be the most watched on the West Coast.

It is sad that the second largest market in the country does not have a NFL team.

You must live near San Diego, I'm glad the LA market doesn't have a team, 3 games every Sunday plus the Sunday night game:cool::cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts