more support for 'to go'

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Who can I contact at D* regarding NFL ticket to go device support? They are supporting the Palm Pre, and I would like to see support for the Pixi as well. The main difference would be a different resolution, but I would really like to have the app on my phone.

does anyone know if the app works for the sidekick? Not a big deal if it doesnt, im using the to go as a when im at my dads or away from home with Internet Connection, so It isnt a big deal.

And is it true Stonecold that only 1 person can use it? Just wondering?

Jucj85

Yes it tracks your logins, only one login per session aka if you using your laptop and then log in from another device aka a cell phone or another laptop, laptop 1 logs off.

i also have 2 other questions, for you SC.

Im interested in working for DirecTV some day after i get my degree, what type of training is required, and what benefits do you receive from being a DTV worker?

Oh, and also is the to go feature for the PC gonna be a stand along application or thru the website?

1. Benefits are basically the same from what i understnad no mater what part of the company you get into unless it is an installer job and they get crap. But pretty nice medical/dental/vision/life lots of corporate benefits that i cant mention as far as discounts with out partner companies. Complimentary service Premier + nfl st + nhl + mlb just good over all package. cant complain too much.

2. on a pc it is an Adobe Air application so it can run on windows / mac/ linux

1. Benefits are basically the same from what i understnad no mater what part of the company you get into unless it is an installer job and they get crap. But pretty nice medical/dental/vision/life lots of corporate benefits that i cant mention as far as discounts with out partner companies. Complimentary service Premier + nfl st + nhl + mlb just good over all package. cant complain too much.

2. on a pc it is an Adobe Air application so it can run on windows / mac/ linux

thank you, appreciate the response again. :up

i also have 2 other questions, for you SC.

Im interested in working for DirecTV some day after i get my degree, what type of training is required, and what benefits do you receive from being a DTV worker?

Oh, and also is the to go feature for the PC gonna be a stand along application or thru the website?

The training depends on the job. Washing their windows probably doesn't require a college degree. Neither does working in a call center.

The training depends on the job. Washing their windows probably doesn't require a college degree. Neither does working in a call center.

Most jobs in a call center require a degree. Unless you just going to be a phone grunt. Heck they even prefer but not require the supervisors to have a degree.

have you tried it on the pixie yet ? I hear in th office someone got it working on there pixie.
I don't think this year's version has hit the app catalog yet, but I'll be sure to check once it does. The D* website only lists the Pre and an e-mail to them confirmed that the Pixi was not on the supported devices list.

I don't think this year's version has hit the app catalog yet, but I'll be sure to check once it does. The D* website only lists the Pre and an e-mail to them confirmed that the Pixi was not on the supported devices list.

Our "offical supported devices list " is still from last year before the pixie came out.

Our "offical supported devices list " is still from last year before the pixie came out.
Ok, hopefully there is support this season then. Is there anyone I can contact at D* to suggest compatibility, stonecold?

Ok, hopefully there is support this season then. Is there anyone I can contact at D* to suggest compatibility, stonecold?

No one person or department is listed in the reference pages. But I believe Network Media Tech Support would be who you want to get ahold of ( NMTS )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)