More Trouble?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
Seems like the squirrel fell out of the wheel twice tonight so far... more site "upgrades" or dying servers again?

Seems like the squirrel fell out of the wheel twice tonight so far... more site "upgrades" or dying servers again?

I didn't notice any issues. Could you be just a little more specific?

I didn't notice any issues. Could you be just a little more specific?

"Internet Explorer cannot Display the Webpage"....while DBS Talks, Satforums, and Rick's Satellite were all working fine, so the problem is not on my end. This site is very sporadic lately. (So far it's OK today)

Scott, noticed a new bug since yesterday, pertaining to FF. "Pub Member/Supporter" is showing twice, one on top of the other. First is gray, second is black. NOT so on IE.

That's not a bug, one is their Custom User Title which the user has not set. If they do not change it it says Pub Member / Supporter. The other one is the Pub Member / Supporter badge which shows for all pub members. :)

You can change your Custom User Title in your settings. :)

Hey Scott, since we all get 4 stars, shouldn't you and the staff get 5? You wouldn't want us to outrank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts