Mork and Mindy comes to AntennaTV January 4th

I have been putting antenna on my sleep timer, and falling asleep to 1 Day at a Time and Barney Miller. Kind of looking forward to changing over to Carson.

Nexstar...thats funny
Yeah I know.....If they get Antenna, The Manship Family (WBTR-41) or Touch Family Broadcasting (WLFT-30) would be your best bet.
Nexstar has WVLA, WGMB, WBRL, and WZUP with no subchannels....That's 4 stations they could put 12 subchannels but yes it's nexstar.

Its funny Nexstar can launch a decades on the Phoenix CW and/or the like...

I wish Media General would keep pressing that counter offer to buy Nexstar then I'd be in good shape.......but the likely of that happening is a NOT....especially since Nexstar is a big time member of the NAB...

I like Barney Miller. Where is it going? Anybody know?

Are they removing Barney Miller and One Day At A Time?

There have not been any announcements as to what time Johnny would be on. So its all speculation. I'm sure they will juggle the schedule to accommodate both shows posted above.

Reactions: Stargazer
Looking forward to just watching Pam Dawber.Had a big Crush on her.Love Antenna TV so far after losing it last March.Get Both Antenna TV stations here from Dayton and Cincinnati...

11PM Eastern time, 8PM Pacific at the original announcement for Carson. I'm sure I heard it mentioned at Midnight when watching the channel, but not sure if that was for the January 1st premier only or not. 90 Minute episodes on weekends at an earlier time.

Last edited:
saw in the guide the "Christmas Episode" is going to be on the 24th and 25th...so we can see at least ONE episode a week or so before the launch :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)