Morning radio shows

wingfan09

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2014
Michigan
What are some morning shows people like and don't like? I'm in Grand Rapids Michigan and have no good morning radio here. I've tried to listen to Free Beer and Hot Wings on 97.9 WGRD but can't stand them. I have Roku and found Rovers Morning Glory out of Cleveland and like that. That show is also syndicated. I thought I would email and say they should pick that up in Michigan but two different companies own the 2 stations.

I really prefer not to listen to morning radio on FM. I listen to Opie and Jim (formerly Opie and Anthony) on SiriusXM. The little that I do listen to morning radio in the Boston market, it tends to be Toucher and Rich on WBZ-FM (98.5 The Sports Hub). I'm not a big sports radio fan, but these guys were originally on WBCN 104.1 until CBS Radio killed that station to start WBZ-FM. Toucher and Rich were retained and moved to the new station.

I listen to Lex and Terry here locally on 100.5 The Buzz. They started on the no longer existing WFYV Rock 105 in Jacksonville. They're now based in Dallas & syndicated to stations all over.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I listen to WION from i1430.com in the morning, which is hosted by our own "Radio" from SatelliteGuys. After his show is done I listen to Orlando on SatelliteGuys Radio. :D

When I had xm, I would listen to steve czabe, I dropped XM so I now listen to local fm sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)