Most reliable Directv HDTV receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JimMcC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2004
I have Dish Network's 811 receiver, and I am gone as soon as my 1 year commitment is up. What has been the most reliable Directv HDTV receiver the last couple years? Thanks.

good choice! dump the problematic 811. The most reliable DirecTV receiver is the HD DirecTivo. in terms of the best no HD DVR it almost a wash between th few that on the market now. Are you ready for 15-20 HD channels by year end? well DirecTV is!

re

I got the LG LSS-3200A.. I am completely satisfied with it.. Picks up OTA terriffic..D* HD looks awesome. I found it at Nebraska Furniture Mart here in KC for 399 new in the box. :smug .

Most Reliable DirecTv HDTV Receiver

I had a Sony HD 200 and now have a DirecTv HD Tivo. Both units perform flawlessly.

After having been with E* anything will be a step up! :)

Jim McC.
I originally had a Hughes and had tons of problems....they upgraded me to a SONY and it has been awesome.....it is worth the extra money.

JimMcC said:
I have Dish Network's 811 receiver, and I am gone as soon as my 1 year commitment is up. What has been the most reliable Directv HDTV receiver the last couple years? Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)