Moteck SG2100 Low Intensity Fix??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

phpinfo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2008
USA
I recently motorized my Channel Master (Primestar) 1.0M dish. It is all set up and works great out near the dish, however, when I hook it to the long coax run into the house the motor will not move.

When I manually try to move the motor using the move button on the motor itself, the low intensity light comes on and nothing happens.

What is the fix for this? An inline amplifier and rectifier?

The Primestar LNB hooks to the motor, then the motor hooks to a Diseqc switch Port 4. A BSC621-2 is also hooked to the Diseqc switch. - Will an amplifier affect the BSC621-2?

I recently motorized my Channel Master (Primestar) 1.0M dish. It is all set up and works great out near the dish, however, when I hook it to the long coax run into the house the motor will not move.

When I manually try to move the motor using the move button on the motor itself, the low intensity light comes on and nothing happens.

What is the fix for this? An inline amplifier and rectifier?

The Primestar LNB hooks to the motor, then the motor hooks to a Diseqc switch Port 4. A BSC621-2 is also hooked to the Diseqc switch. - Will an amplifier affect the BSC621-2?

Try putting the Diseqc Switch between the LNB and the Motor

Try putting the Diseqc Switch between the LNB and the Motor

Okay, awesome! That did it.

I had to do some creative coax'ing, but since I no longer need the Ku from the BSC621-2 it wasn't a big deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts