Motor Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dish head

Original poster
Jan 12, 2006
I have a Coolsat 5000 receiver and a SG-2100 motor. I programed the first satellite using the USALS, and the dish will move to that satellite. After that I use the same procedure to program other satellites, and the dish will not move to those satellites. The window will come saying moving to that satellite, but the dish will stay at the last position. I have reset the receiver but it always doe`s the same thing. I have reset the motor and I can move the motor with the manual botton on the motor. When I turn on the receiver and go to dish setting, and pick out a programed satellite the window comes up saying moving to that satellite but with no luck. Do you think the problem is with the receiver or the motor or me ? This is a great site thank for the heip.

I would go back to the zero position and start again. You may then want to reset the motor to the factory condition. Make sure you set your true south satellite as your reference position and number it. Also ensure you have your Lat. (North) and Long. (west) set correctly and saved before moving the motor.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)