Motorola asks "Smartphone or Flip-phone?" "How about both!"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If the price wasnt what it was (and its cheaper than other foldable/flip) then I would consider this, if nothing else but for the nostalgia.
Seems like Moto is ahead on the folding tech for now.

Reactions: Foxbat
After Google bought Motorola Mobility for their patents and sold the company to the Chinese, I’ll never buy or even consider a Motorola smartphone again. Motorola has been one of the most important companies in terms of communications and I felt a certain amount of pride owning Motorola products. At least Motorola Solutions is still a US company, making top notch products for the industries that need them the most.

At least Motorola Solutions is still a US company, making top notch products for the industries that need them the most.
All of our personal radio handsets at work are Motorola Solutions. Everybody loves them.

Reactions: TheKrell
After Google bought Motorola Mobility for their patents and sold the company to the Chinese, I’ll never buy or even consider a Motorola smartphone again.

My Moto G5 is probably the last I'll ever buy. It even has a replaceable batttery! My Moto E, which I nursed along forever, had a great animated globe bootloader that spun and was interesting. Now it's an idiotic garishly colored and brightly flashing person doing a back flip. What does that have to do with anything? I lobbied my wife and daughter to replace their Nexus 6P's with a G7 or 8 or 9, but alas they think the funny camera island on the back looks like a woman's breast and won't consider it. :confused: Frankly I don't see any resemblance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts