Motorola dsr401ds receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JustK

Original poster
Apr 23, 2008
Hi everyone I am new to this site and I have been skulking around the last couple of hours and then decided to register. So from what I have been reading the bottom line is if a person has the Motorola dsr401ds receiver we should pack it up and get a differant one?!?! Which would be fine with me I run the viewsat platinum but brother in law had this one and figured maybe it would work. But even if the receiver wont work will I still be able to use the SC dish? Thanks alot for any help you all can give!!

SC dish should work for regular FTA as far as I can see. Lets see, 107.3 and 111.1 is a separation of 3.8 degrees. We can call it 4 degrees just to round it off. Basically if you aim the SC dish just the right way, you can get 2 different birds 4 degrees apart. This will have to be broken to a new thread now that I have hijacked, but I hope that answers your question.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)