"Moved" but still no HD channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Moorehn422

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
Munfordville, KY
Hi, I live about 45 from Bowling Green, KY and so far have only been able to receive SD broadcast channels. I know others in my town who have changed their physical address to Bowling Green and were then able to get HD channels. I just tried the same thing but I still have no HD. What piece am I missing in this puzzle to make it work? Thanks so much!

The Bowling green, KY local HD channels are on 61.5 and the SD channels are on 119. You have a western arc antenna and you need to be eastern arc.... Or, add a wing dish looking at 61.5.

If Bowling Green is not your proper DMA then Dish will not make the changes at all. Now, if you hire a local contractor to add the wing dish, that's a different story... Now, it looks as if you live in the B G DMA if in fact you live in Munfordville, so you can ask Dish to change your antenna and they should do it for free provided you have HD services...

Dish will go to the address you gave them to do the upgrade. If you are somewhere else, you would need to do the upgrade yourself or find someone else to do it. Dish will discontinue your service if they find out you are not where you tell them you are at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts