Movers Connection

Status
Please reply by conversation.

enricong

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
I signed up in March for service and will be moving in November. Do I just call up the Mover's Connection line?

Will they come out and install a new dish on the roof for free? I've got a 3story townhouse.
They say leave the dish, but do they actually come back and remove it, otherwise I dont think my apartment will be too happy.
Does it cause my 2yr contract to start over?

We do not uninstall dishes. Directv likes to leave them up for the next people that come along as a kind of advertising. You should not have to renew your contract unless you get new equipment. and yes movers is free once a year.

Is the "Move" part free once a year? or the install part? I ask because I signed up in March for new service and got a free install then. (well it actually cost me $75 because I needed a pole mount to my balcony.)

Would the Move in November still be free?

Is the "Move" part free once a year? or the install part? I ask because I signed up in March for new service and got a free install then. (well it actually cost me $75 because I needed a pole mount to my balcony.)

Would the Move in November still be free?
Insallation is always FREE unless ofcourse like your situation you need to pay for EXTRAS. A MOVERSCONNECTION is free once a year. If you really need to remove your balcony mount, you should be able to do it yourself, should just be a few nuts and bolt. then just toss what you dont need. but it is always good to have spare parts.

Yeah, I think I should be able to get it off with no problem.

Thanks, as long as its free.

Just called. They told me they have to charge me $50.00 for the install and the "free" install only qualifies after you have had service for more than one year. They say its a $300 value.

Too bad I didnt really have a free install the first time since I had to pay $75.00 for a pole mount, but I guess that was known.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts