Using DTV Stream on TV's without a wired internet connection

Bassn386

Original poster
Jul 14, 2022
Missouri
I have multiple TV's, but only one has a wired internet connection and the other TV's are not "Smart" TV's. What kind of device would I need to get DTV Stream on those other TV's.
Both other TV's do have HDMI ports if that's helpful.
TIA

I figured I'd need at least one of their boxes for the primary TV, but didn't know if their box worked wirelessly and would prefer not to have a monthly charge for their box if there was one.
You don’t need a stream box as primary but it does work wireless.

I bought the refurb boxes at $50 each with no monthly charge.

Reactions: Mr Tony
I have another question you might be able to answer. If I use Firestick for example to pull up DTV Stream, will I be able to use the DTV clicker to control the TV? My wife is not technically savvy and I don't want to complicate things for her.
That's really great info

I have another question you might be able to answer. If I use Firestick for example to pull up DTV Stream, will I be able to use the DTV clicker to control the TV? My wife is not technically savvy and I don't want to complicate things for her.
No, you have to use the Firestick’s remote ( I do not know if there is a app ).

I have multiple TV's, but only one has a wired internet connection and the other TV's are not "Smart" TV's. What kind of device would I need to get DTV Stream on those other TV's.
Both other TV's do have HDMI ports if that's helpful.
TIA
:welcome to Satelliteguys Bassn386!

Reactions: Bassn386
My wife just wanted to punch in a channel number. Since I went from direct tv satellite to dtv streaming she was very happy. Same numbers. Their box was my only option. But it works great wirelessly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts