Using DTV Stream on TV's without a wired internet connection

Bassn386

Original poster
Jul 14, 2022
Missouri
I have multiple TV's, but only one has a wired internet connection and the other TV's are not "Smart" TV's. What kind of device would I need to get DTV Stream on those other TV's.
Both other TV's do have HDMI ports if that's helpful.
TIA

I figured I'd need at least one of their boxes for the primary TV, but didn't know if their box worked wirelessly and would prefer not to have a monthly charge for their box if there was one.
You don’t need a stream box as primary but it does work wireless.

I bought the refurb boxes at $50 each with no monthly charge.

Reactions: Mr Tony
I have another question you might be able to answer. If I use Firestick for example to pull up DTV Stream, will I be able to use the DTV clicker to control the TV? My wife is not technically savvy and I don't want to complicate things for her.
That's really great info

I have another question you might be able to answer. If I use Firestick for example to pull up DTV Stream, will I be able to use the DTV clicker to control the TV? My wife is not technically savvy and I don't want to complicate things for her.
No, you have to use the Firestick’s remote ( I do not know if there is a app ).

I have multiple TV's, but only one has a wired internet connection and the other TV's are not "Smart" TV's. What kind of device would I need to get DTV Stream on those other TV's.
Both other TV's do have HDMI ports if that's helpful.
TIA
:welcome to Satelliteguys Bassn386!

Reactions: Bassn386
My wife just wanted to punch in a channel number. Since I went from direct tv satellite to dtv streaming she was very happy. Same numbers. Their box was my only option. But it works great wirelessly.