"Movers" Using All America Direct

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
If you give All America Direct an address in a white area as well as your smart card number, wouldn't they match that smart card number with what is on file with E* and find that your receivers are not really in a white area, but rather somewhere else that doesn't qualify for distant nets? Or do the two companies not share that kind of information?

:confused:

Well apparently there not sharing info, I called and used my uncles address up in Maine and used mine as the billing and qualified for all 4 networks and got them activated. And through Dish I "moved" to Kansas City and get the KC's through dish so to answer your question there on 2 seperate systems.

Well they tell me they can't access my account in their system. So I am SOL.

When was the last time you called them? Ever since 12/12/06 they have been taking address for qualifaction. It should not matter that you are not in the sys. The only peopel who were in thier sys was those folks that E* gave info on for NPS to start up. Right now ANYONE with E* equipmnet that lives in a white area can get DNS from NPS.

The person who comes up with the most ridiculous address and gets away with it wins!

I dare you to move to the north pole!

after you submit payment info to them, how long does it take to get activated...got my move settled tonight and got my eligibles but now how long do i wait til they come on my guide?

after you submit payment info to them, how long does it take to get activated...got my move settled tonight and got my eligibles but now how long do i wait til they come on my guide?

At the beginning few days of AAD , it took me 20 hours after approval via the internet to receive their channels.

Does anyone have a phone number to speak to a person at NPS/ All America Direct? All I get is some pre-recorded voice with no options.

thanks

Does anyone have a phone number to speak to a person at NPS/ All America Direct? All I get is some pre-recorded voice with no options.

thanks

There is a thread from a couple of weeks ago called something like "How to Get Distants from NPS".

The first post has a phone number that gives you a live Phone Rep and the response time after you give them your credit card number is comparable to calling Dish, ie minutes later the channels are turned on.