Movies Anywhere!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
I hadn't seen anything about this service posted here. Movies Anywhere is a way to manage purchased movies from many different places. Not all studios participate, but it is a very good start. Here's the link to their website:
Welcome

I signed up for it and linked my iTunes, Vudu, Amazon Prime and Microsoft purchased movies. Now I can watch any of them with any of the apps that support each service. Very hand on my Tivo since I can now watch nearly every purchased movie I own on it with either the Amazon Prime or Vudu apps. One thing I did notice that on the Vudu app, some movies purchased in HD on another service show up as 'owned in SD', that's only on the Vudu app, not any of the other. Not a big deal for me as I just watch them with the Amazon Prime app.

On AppleTV and iOS devices, the movies show up and play just fine. On Xbox One they show up in the Microsoft Movies & More app as well as Prime and Vudu.

Check out the link, you may find the free service to be of value to you too!

Sent from my Google Pixelbook using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zookster
I've had my iTunes and Vudu stuff in Movies Anywhere for a few months. I haven't actually used it for anything yet.

I signed up for it a while back when my AppleTV became unusable. I only wish they had something similar for all the TV content I had purchased from iTunes over the years. Most of it isn't that important, but there are a few things I'd like to have easy access to. Instead, I have to hook my laptop up to an HDMI cable to watch on my living room TV.

I signed up for it a while back when my AppleTV became unusable. I only wish they had something similar for all the TV content I had purchased from iTunes over the years. Most of it isn't that important, but there are a few things I'd like to have easy access to. Instead, I have to hook my laptop up to an HDMI cable to watch on my living room TV.

Yeah, I have a fair number of tv series I purchased on different sites I’d like to have available with this too.

Btw, Microsoft is now on it also as of today and if u link it u get a free movie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)