Moving Dish

Signu127

Original poster
Apr 15, 2016
Houma, LA
New member, first post. Living in South Louisiana and moving to Montana to spend the summer. I would like to have my dish and all my local channels. The house has a Dish set up and I can hook my box up to it. Question is....will it work, will I still get my new Orleans channels. Could dish ever findo out?

Thanks in advance!

You can connect your box to the dish.

You will not get your Louisiana channels. The Spot beams for Locals only goes a couple of hundred miles.

You can connect your box to the dish.

You will not get your Louisiana channels. The Spot beams for Locals only goes a couple of hundred miles.

Thanks...so I will just getake Dish to go and run the new wires and set up a new dish for me. The local stations is the only thing I wanted to get. That sucks

The local stations is the only thing I wanted to get.

If Montana locals are OK, then just call Dish and tell them where you are and voila; you get Montana locals. If New Orleans locals are all that you want, then Dish has a Sling option for you. You can use Sling to view your New Orleans locals (and your whole channel lineup) in Montana.

If Montana locals are OK, then just call Dish and tell them where you are and voila; you get Montana locals. If New Orleans locals are all that you want, then Dish has a Sling option for you. You can use Sling to view your New Orleans locals (and your whole channel lineup) in Montana.
By way of the internet, hope you can get a good price and speed in Montanna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts