'Moving' for HD Cowboys games

Are there any of us left that haven't 'moved'? ;)
At least one family I know of but they're getting reeeeeeeal impatient. Dish implied their HD Lils over a year and a half ago. Instead they've gone backwards and taken away the NY CBS HD so they can't even get football in HD anymore. The races move from ESPN HD to ABC soon, so there goes that too.

Changing your service address to another city, so you can receive a set of locals different than where you actually reside. The catch is most locals are on spotbeams that can only be received in a particular area of the country.

At least one family I know of but they're getting reeeeeeeal impatient. Dish implied their HD Lils over a year and a half ago. Instead they've gone backwards and taken away the NY CBS HD so they can't even get football in HD anymore. The races move from ESPN HD to ABC soon, so there goes that too.

That's what did it for me. They announced and uplinked my HD locals and then called it off. They also took away my NYC CBS-HD like you said. The abilty to 'move' is a huge part of my staying with them anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts