Moving moving deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A

Anzac87

Oct 17, 2009
Sun Diedgo
Been a Sub for 6 years I am moving at the end of Aug, and Already have the whole home DVR and Sunday ticket, Do they offer anything else? like upgrading to Genie? My other options are COX, I have them for the Internet.

Thanks

M

matsalla

Jun 25, 2007
I am a long subscriber too. Call today about my move next week. They told me I could not have a 2nd Genie on my account, is that true? They also told me since I was on a grandfathered plan, I could only get the showtime, starz, cinemax, hbo, and sports package. I could only get 1 of the 3 showtime/starz, cinemax/hbo, or sports package. I did get the Sunday ticket.

Does any of this sound right just cause I am on a grandfathered package, and already have a Genie?

Bodo Fenrirsson

Bodo Fenrirsson

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
I am a long subscriber too. Call today about my move next week. They told me I could not have a 2nd Genie on my account, is that true? They also told me since I was on a grandfathered plan, I could only get the showtime, starz, cinemax, hbo, and sports package. I could only get 1 of the 3 showtime/starz, cinemax/hbo, or sports package. I did get the Sunday ticket.

Does any of this sound right just cause I am on a grandfathered package, and already have a Genie?
Only one Genie per household. You could always add a HR 24 to your account.

twizt3dkitty

twizt3dkitty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 15, 2009
Pennsylvania, United States
A Former Install or Mover Connect does qualify "currently" for a genie upgrade in most cases, but the eligibility is on a case by case basis. YOu just need to call and ask.

Yes only one genie per account currently.

A

Anzac87

Oct 17, 2009
Sun Diedgo
update

Called the movers number and got the sunday ticket, and upgrade from my hr-24 to Geine for free, the "Computer" said I couldnj't get all the pay channels which would be cinemax, tmc and showtime, but they gave me 20 a month off for a year, so is a fair trade, also got another 10 off a month when I got DSL via centurylink, 30 a month for 40/20 speed for a year
so my bill is 30 cheaper, I am happy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.