Moving moving deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Anzac87

Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
Sun Diedgo
Been a Sub for 6 years I am moving at the end of Aug, and Already have the whole home DVR and Sunday ticket, Do they offer anything else? like upgrading to Genie? My other options are COX, I have them for the Internet.

Thanks

I am a long subscriber too. Call today about my move next week. They told me I could not have a 2nd Genie on my account, is that true? They also told me since I was on a grandfathered plan, I could only get the showtime, starz, cinemax, hbo, and sports package. I could only get 1 of the 3 showtime/starz, cinemax/hbo, or sports package. I did get the Sunday ticket.

Does any of this sound right just cause I am on a grandfathered package, and already have a Genie?

I am a long subscriber too. Call today about my move next week. They told me I could not have a 2nd Genie on my account, is that true? They also told me since I was on a grandfathered plan, I could only get the showtime, starz, cinemax, hbo, and sports package. I could only get 1 of the 3 showtime/starz, cinemax/hbo, or sports package. I did get the Sunday ticket.

Does any of this sound right just cause I am on a grandfathered package, and already have a Genie?
Only one Genie per household. You could always add a HR 24 to your account.

A Former Install or Mover Connect does qualify "currently" for a genie upgrade in most cases, but the eligibility is on a case by case basis. YOu just need to call and ask.

Yes only one genie per account currently.

update

Called the movers number and got the sunday ticket, and upgrade from my hr-24 to Geine for free, the "Computer" said I couldnj't get all the pay channels which would be cinemax, tmc and showtime, but they gave me 20 a month off for a year, so is a fair trade, also got another 10 off a month when I got DSL via centurylink, 30 a month for 40/20 speed for a year
so my bill is 30 cheaper, I am happy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)