Moving need help

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I am moving next week 8 miles away from Tennessee to Georgia. The apartments I am moving to offers channels 2-279 in the apartment price per month. My question is, can I take my equipment with me (modem and HD DVR) and it work there? Same equipment being used in both areas, I would just temporarily be moving my boxes to a new location. Cable is already on there. Thanks for the answers!! Andy

You can probably take your equipment BUT you will need to activate it under the apartment complex's account.

I'm pretty sure if you activate it under the apartment complex's account, they won't let you use your own equipment.

I'm interested to hear how this worked out.

They let me move my HD dvr and placed me on the triple play bundle for bulk accounts. Preferred, performance net and phone at around 56.00 per month. The phone and internet goes up in 12 mos. And phone in 6. It has been a billing nightmares the last 2 months. I got so disgusted with them I told them to send me a return kit. Instead they sent ANOTHER gateway!! Long story short, kept service. No problems with service. It's great. Customer service is the worst!! If I could get satellite here I would!!!! Want the hopper!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts