"Moving" to a town in the same county to change RSNs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok i've done it.

I will get all games for these RSNs now, right?

Will they call me to confirm this address switch? I need to be prepared.

CT Direct TV said:
Also, what do I do when DirecTV needs to send me something? Don't they re-issue the smartcard things all the time?
they send them to your mailing address. I just got my new Dish Network cards to my mailing address (my house), not the physical (lake house...some 180 miles away) :)

Thanks for all the help, Iceberg. Its been nothing but a hard time since hockey season started and I got these wack blackouts that I never got with cable.

This problem is fixed now and I can thank this whole board for it. :)

I would go online and make sure that your mailing address has not been changed. When I moved I told them to keep my mailing address the same but to change my service address. When I check online they had changed both. Fortunately you can change your mailing address online.

Yes, I checked.

I'll pose one last question.

I just feel safer with the phone lines not connected. Will they "audit" me? I have a 2-room system.

CT Direct TV said:
I just feel safer with the phone lines not connected. Will they "audit" me? I have a 2-room system.

They won't audit you for that, but again, it really makes NO difference whatsoever about keeping the same phone line hooked up. I've been moved for over 5 years, same phone line 200 miles away & never a problem - it's a non-issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)