mpeg2/mpeg4 combo?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

///M AZING

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 16, 2005
I have a customer that wants a 722/222 on DHA. They have (own) a 322 that they want to use for room 5 & 6. Will Dish not activate that for them? They are in the Western arc.

Thats kind of what I got from retail support.

Thanks!

Dealer forum

I have a customer that wants a 722/222 on DHA. They have (own) a 322 that they want to use for room 5 & 6. Will Dish not activate that for them? They are in the Western arc.

Thats kind of what I got from retail support.

Thanks!

Are you E* dealer? If you are ask it in the dealer forum.

If they own the 322, then yes Dish should activate it. However, the customers may have better luck if they call themselves to activate it. On two occasions I got CSR's who would not activate, but upon checking with supervisor, activated it. I can tell you, that if they have to go to CEO, they will definitely activate the 322. Assuming this is WA, of course. 322 is an 8PSK capable box and will function when all SD moves to the 8PSK modulation scheme next year.

I sold a 311 to someone on the WA and she's tried 3 different CSRs to get it activated with no luck. I gave her the ceo addy-hopefully that'll work.:rolleyes:

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)