Mpeg4 SD and HD Rumors

Status
Please reply by conversation.
CRendall said:
If WGN is broadcasting the game in HD and DirecTV has the feed why wouldn't DirecTV broadcast the HD version as well as the SD version? I don't live in the Chicago area and sounds like I would have to get MLB EI to see the Cubs games in HD on WGN, but I would still see the games in SD on WGN. Correct?

There's the local WGN feed (the OTA signal) which if you're in the Chicago DMA you get as part of your LIL. Then there's the national WGN feed with while it carries the same programming most of the time it can vary and the commercials are different.

PeaceOfMind said:
Thanks LonghornXP....Your positive research keeps us on top of things that we may be able to look forward to, keeping in mind, the understanding that the owner of a company can change their options, as they see fit.
There are many people of the Satelliteguys.us management team that take their time to research answers for those of us that have serious questions and we would like to take this time to Thank each and everyone of you.
Your work is worth more than any of us members could ever pay but we would like to take this time and say, "Thank You", for taking the time to research problems for those of us that really appreciate all the help that you have given us.
Helping others is worth more than being rich.
PeaceOfMind

You should donate money to this site then and become a PUB member. :yes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)