MRV problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lugnut1012

Original poster
Hi all. I am a newbie to these forums and I just had D* installed last week. So far I love it and it put cable to shame. The one problem that I have right now is that I cannot watch anything that I record on my "other" tv. I have a HR24-100 and a H24. On the TV that has the H24 when every I try to watch some that I have recorded on the HR24 a message comes up that says "No audio/visual data packages sent by the server." Does anybody know how to correct this problem and how I should go about doing it. It was working fine before this weekend. I tried it last night and that was the message that I got. They only thing that I can think of is that I did hook up a wireless phone jack to the HR24 this weekend. Ever since then is when I have been getting the message. Thanks in advance for your help.

Take the wireless jack off and reboot both receivers. Then you may want to set up your network again.

It happens. The wireless phone(?) jack may be an issue, but it may not. If you put on a wireless internet connection through the ethernet jack, that would definitely cause your problem.

I occasionally have the problem you describe on one of my receivers. A reboot of the receiver that cannot read the other playlists solves the problem.

You might try doing a hard reboot on your Swim power adapter as well if what they suggested does not work for you. Oh Welcome to Satelliteguys best place on the net for Satellite Info. Also Welcome to the Empire.. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts