MSG Network to launch OTT app this summer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's $310 for a yearly subscription which comes out to $25.83 a month for 12 months. The $30 for a month is if you do a month to month. Given how there isn't NHL or NBA content on MSG for June, July, August and September, it would be cheaper to carry it month to month for only 7-8 months (depending on your team and playoffs).
That's for MSG, not YES, yes?

It's $310 for a yearly subscription which comes out to $25.83 a month for 12 months. The $30 for a month is if you do a month to month. Given how there isn't NHL or NBA content on MSG for June, July, August and September, it would be cheaper to carry it month to month for only 7-8 months (depending on your team and playoffs).
Pretty similar pricing to NESN's offering, but they have the Bruins, Hockey East, ACC, Connecticut Sun, and the Worcester Red Sox as well to try and fill out the annual subscription.

NESN 360

Pretty similar pricing to NESN's offering, but they have the Bruins, Hockey East, ACC, Connecticut Sun, and the Worcester Red Sox as well to try and fill out the annual subscription.

NESN 360
The CT Sun play within the timeframe of the Bosox so that's no incentive. Come to think of it, the Bosox aren't much of an incentive either! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby and Mr Tony
Well you could just drive your car out of the yankees market area and watch the game there
Hah! I remember the days that I would drive from the San Fernando Valley to the Bakersfield region so I could watch the Lakers in the NBA Championship games against the Knicks in 1970. They still had blackout games in those days so if every single seat in the Forum wasn't sold there was no local TV.