MSNBCHD ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Even though I only watch MSNBC for programs like "lockup", I believe it was meant that is it going to be a joke like CNBC, which is a crap picture surrounded by info bars.
Fox Business is the same way. I think CNBC and Fox Business do that because they cater to finance and business, where the other stations cater to news, op-ed, commentary, and politics. MSNBC will probably look more like FNC and CNN with their HD content.

I stand corrected.
:up

I understand. Usually a non political comment like this leads to someone replying with saying another news network is a joke, and then the political posts start shortly after that.

ETA: Just noticed the one above this post. :eek:

Man, you really love MSNBC.

I have yet to see anyone love a station as much as you love MSNBC. Not saying there is anything wrong with that...just an observation on my part.

Haha I'm a political news junkie.

I can't say much more without this turning into a political debate.

Everyone loves something. For you it appears to be baseball.

This is my favorite news station... and I watch a lot of news, so here's hoping DirecTv does indeed pick it up at launch

MSNBC...

went HD Monday 29th. Charlie (DISH) mentioned on the last "Charlie Chat" that they'd start carrying MSNBCHD, July 8th.

It DID launch on Monday on Cablevision. But why are we talking about Dish Network on a DirecTV board though ? When will DirecTV carry it is what everyone here wants to know...

Status
Please reply by conversation.