MTV hits

Bountykiller said:
I totally want these channels: MTVHits, MTVSoul, and VH1 Soul, VH1 Jams. Guys, whoever wants it needs to write to dish to request these channels!!! :) I wrote and asked for them and they just gave the usual nonsense they do. They certainly have enough bandwidth to carry these.. move some of the uselesss content off 119 and put it on 110 and put mainstream stuff like this on 119.. How hard is that for em ;) ? heh Can someone else please request these channels from them too and maybe post your responses?

I actually was gonna try to email them the channel requests but I don't see anywhere to do it formally on the site - Dish seems to be a little hard to get ahold of about certain things!

codee said:
I actually was gonna try to email them the channel requests but I don't see anywhere to do it formally on the site - Dish seems to be a little hard to get ahold of about certain things!

personally, I don't see these channels you're talking about as mainstream.

Have been watching Rave, this has to be the classic of classic rerun channels. Hard to see what all the fuss was about paying 50 bucks to watch the same shows over and over again. I guess if its in HD than it is ok!

They're all re-ran programming to death with the exception of the 3 movie channels and hdnews (but even that is only slightly different for the 12 minute segment the produce each hour)

i think the best music video station dish has is IMF. only commercials they have are 1 PSA every 3-4 videos & maybe a station promo. i don't understand why mtv & mtv2 have 15% music videos & 85% useless stuff . however, i like jackass, viva la bam & team sanchez. i wish they would just have 1 mtv station music videos, & the other station just shows.

Hmmm

e mail ceo at dishnetwork d0t com . if you want to send a request to them... btw im aware that some people have only one dish... thats quite common still.. however there ARE useless channels on 119 that definitely dont fall under mainstream... anyways regardless of where they put them, they need to go somewhere... Again its always the case that some want them, and some dont, i personally love being able to get music videos whenever you want them. I have Rave HD etc and i DO agree that this is a total waste of bandwidth sometimes as they recycle the same 5-10 shows all week and theres almost NO new content. I seriously do want new HD content, and it is very needed on DISH even if they lead the pack right now, but i would prefer to get channels that actually have more than a few things to show on it... Who knows with the viacom stuff... dish may not want to rock the boat there, but i hope they do. i wouldnt mind paying a few bucks extra for that content...

-Bounty

Nitehawk said:
Dose anyone know if E* will ever carry MTV hits? Comcast has had it almost since the beginning. With there digital line up. It would be nice if E* would carry it.
I hope so, this is one channel my teenagers miss from Voom and/or Cox Cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)