Multi-room DVR Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fmtoo

Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
I have been a long time reader of this forum, but never a poster. After my new install, I figure maybe I should be a poster to see if anyone has had the same DVR problem. I have had D* for a couple of weeks now. I switched over from E* after being with them for several years. So far, I am not very impressed. I like the service, however, the multi-room DVR hasnt worked in a few days and Tech Support couldnt figure it out over the phone. All I get is the "no networked DVRs found in the system setup. When dealing with tech support, I was told that my situation was being escalated and if I didnt hear anything by Friday, I should call back. Well....the next day, I wondered what was going to happen on Friday that I should call back. So, I called last night and was schedule for a service call for today that never showed. I called again to find out that I was told the wrong day, my appointment is for next Thursday. The story is actually much longer and I wont even go into how I was told that I would be able to use my OTA etc. It seems like it may be a LONG 2 years if this is a representation of their service. So, I guess my question is.....has anyone else ever had this problem (DVR not connecting) and could it have something to do with connecting an AM21?

Do you have an AM21 connected? After some tinkering this evening, I disconnected the AM21 and the Playlist came back. When I ordered it, they didn't say there would be a conflict with it.

Is this one of the newer HDDVR's like the HR24 or older models??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)