Multi Room DVR question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't understand why I don't have the option to record something to a different DVR. For example, lets say my living room DVR is recording two shows at the same time and there is a third show I want to record. I should be able to tell the living room DVR to record the show on the bedroom DVR. I know I could just walk back to the bedroom and setup the recording there, but it would be much more convenient to just do it from one console.

I don't understand why I don't have the option to record something to a different DVR. For example, lets say my living room DVR is recording two shows at the same time and there is a third show I want to record. I should be able to tell the living room DVR to record the show on the bedroom DVR. I know I could just walk back to the bedroom and setup the recording there, but it would be much more convenient to just do it from one console.

I hope that they add this feature, if it is possible.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)