Multi Room DVR

wl73784

Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
I currently have the Multi Room DVR (got it last Fri). Any idea why I would be able to FF one show from the non-dvr box but not another? I was able to FF through Rock Star last night but not The Contender. I had no problem doing it from the DVR box.
It gave me O with the slash through it, like it wasn't allowed on that show. And yes, I was watching the recording and not live TV.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
Wow, that's really interesting. I don't have the multi-room, but I sometimes get that same thing when I try to go back during a live show. I was thinking that it had something to do with disk space ( I keep mine aroung 80% full). Maybe I need to make a few phone calls?

I only have about 10% full. I don't know if the support is better in TX then NY but since it's pretty new, the support people are pretty clueless. It was an interesting scene watching them try to get the Multi room to work (it's pretty cool by the way.)

Last edited:
I spoke to Verizon this weekend and they are aware of the problem and looking into a resolution.

wl73784 said:
I spoke to Verizon this weekend and they are aware of the problem and looking into a resolution.

Problem? Motorola
Solution! Replace Motorola with one of the other vendors like Pioneer, Scientific Atlantic, etc.

Wow, that was too easy.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts