Multi-Sport Pack & A120+ for Puerto Rico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hi guys, I just upgraded to 120+ and added the multi sport ($6 for 6months) and have some questions.

Currently wondering if dish has any plans to add some of the channels to 110 & 119 in HD.
NBA TV, MLB & Bein sports are the channels I mostly wanted but they're only in SD...My guess is that Dish just doesn't care and won't add them until they get more bandwidth on the beams.

Holy crap I just checked and I'm receiving aprox. 44 RSNs this totally makes up for the lack of HD.

I twweted about the HD channels and dish said the only way to get NBA,MLB and NFL in HD is to sub to a200. This makes no sense since im paying for the same channels on the multisports pack.

Edit: and I knew it was too good to be true, RSNs are filled with tons of Blackouts

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
First as you suspected DISH is wrong about the higher package.

You will get the RSN's in the sports pack, but not the pro games. You should get all the other programming, and the end of many/most MLB games when they go beyond the allotted blackout period. Well worth the promotional $6 though maybe even more so when Red Zone is active.

I twweted about the HD channels and dish said the only way to get NBA,MLB and NFL in HD is to sub to a200. This makes no sense since im paying for the same channels on the multisports pack.

agreed. It sounds stupid but that is how Dish does it. There have been threads on it

I just upgraded to a200 to see if they were right... Sadly they were. I just got the MLB,NBA and NFL channels in HD. This is beyond ridiculous.

I have to think it is marketing, not contractual. It got you to upgrade. ;)

Yup sadly, but I'm still on a 1 yr $40 retention discount. The local cable co has all of these sports networks for waaaay less on their main package. Sure its no hopper killer but If I dish doesn't do anything i'll be forced to switch

My bill is $97-$40 = 57 before taxes
Cable internet 10mb and phone is $55

Bundle with receivers would be $120-130 a month and the internet gets boosted to 60mb.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts