Multi Sports Pack

raven316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Athens, GA
As my Dish bill creeps up I decide to remover the multi sports pack that I have had for more than 2 years. I went in the website and used the change programming function and, as soon as I did, I got a popup saying I was such a swell customer that Dish was offering a 6 months 50% discount for the service. Of course when I get the bill it still shows $13. I went to dish chat and explained it to the rep. She said OK, I'll make the change but there is a $5 fee when you change a service that you changed within 30 days. I didn't change diddly, they made an offer and I stayed with what I have. The rep was not helpful except she told me where I could download their APP.

As my Dish bill creeps up I decide to remover the multi sports pack that I have had for more than 2 years. I went in the website and used the change programming function and, as soon as I did, I got a popup saying I was such a swell customer that Dish was offering a 6 months 50% discount for the service. Of course when I get the bill it still shows $13. I went to dish chat and explained it to the rep. She said OK, I'll make the change but there is a $5 fee when you change a service that you changed within 30 days. I didn't change diddly, they made an offer and I stayed with what I have. The rep was not helpful except she told me where I could download their APP.
What is APP?

DISH has pulled this on me before, someone reading a quote without looking at the details. They reversed the charge after I complained and asked them to make it make sense. I ended up having to call them.

I just cancelled my Multisport Package - college football season is over and got that pop up and clicked on No Thanks!

Did you make the change prior to or after the bill generation date(not to be confused with the service dates).

Did you accept the offer(change) before or after the bill generation date?
Depends on if you’re in the SEC territory.

I got a similar offer when I went to cancel Starz. So far, I've been getting the discounted price on my bill.

I get SEC plus several SEC Alt channels @ AT200 - never has Multi-Sport Package.

I have PAC12, Big 10 and SEC plus Longhorn all @ AT200.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)