Multi Sports Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
move to Des Moines IA, you get like 6 MLB teams

twins, brewers, white sox, cubs. cardinals, royals

Have the same luxury in the Quad Cities ... but have to live on the Iowa side to get Fox North ... my team. Best 5.95 in the world for me and a heck of a lot better than the 13.00 from Direct TV. I too get Fox North, Fox Midwest and Comcast Chicago! :):):):):):)

Still confused a bit on how on "moves" and has a address to move to, well I am guessing in southeastern michigan my options are most likely limited as well.

Well this is handy, no need for me to move now, as I can get the MLB games streamed over my Roku player for $35/year. Looks like live games are available in HD, and replays available shortly after the game is over. This is a better solution for me than moving to get into Cubs territory (and then lose Pistons and Red Wings and locals).

The NBA does have blackouts, if that is what you mean. The details of the blackout rules might not be exactly the same.

Without blackouts, they could not sell NBA League Pass, MLB Extra Innings, NHL Center Ice, or NFL Sunday Ticket, because you could just get Multi-Sports for $5.99 per month and have all four ! :D

PS NBA starts again a few days before the end of October.
Not ST, since NFL games are not on RSNs anyway. Even if you were allowed to watch pro games on the muli-sports pack, you will not get any regular season NFL games since they are all on CBS and FOX.

And I had to give up MLB.tv unfortunately because the HD feeds started to get iffy, and half the time I couldn't watch them for more than 5 minutes before they went back to standard mode. :( I should have known it was too good to be true.

The Multi-Sports page of the Dish web site is not showing the HD versions of Sports South or Sun Sports in this package. Are these HD channels not yet available?

The Multi-Sports page of the Dish web site is not showing the HD versions of Sports South or Sun Sports in this package. Are these HD channels not yet available?

My guide shows them both available, but of course, not full time stations just like all of the HD RSNs.

If you want all the HD RSNs you need a dishes pointing to both 129 and 61.5.

on 61.5 only
NESN
CSN NE
SNY

on 129 only
CSN CA
Altitude
Prime
FSN AZ
FSN W
CSN BA
Cox Sports (but that is a spotbeam for Louisiana)
FSN NW

This site is showing Sun Sports SD on 61.5 & 129, and Sun Sports HD on 72.7 and 119. Can anyone verify this is correct information?

I can say that I receive both channels with the Western Arc. So, they are on 110, 119 or 129, or a mix of any of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)