Multiple channels missing tonight? (Now Back)

tempVAdish

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
Temperanceville, VA
Was wanting to watch the new Mark Harmon movie on USA tonight, but it's out. Unfortunately I can't check the signal strength right now, the wife is recording another show. I'm using 129 for USA and the other channel she's recording and that one's good. Anyone else having issues w/ either USA or 129?

Thanks

Multiple channels missing tonight?

TNT, ESPN, HDNet... all dark for me on both my receivers. I noticed severe pixellation on the first two for 10-15 minutes and then-- poof-- nothing. All other channels are ok. These are the high-def feeds of these channels.

Any one else with this issue this evening?

Thanks.

105 HD problem

I'm having a problem with 105 HD picture is all messed up, you have to see it to describe it. SD is ok. Anybody know what's going on?

Last edited:
I'm seeing issues with that channel (along with others- see my related post). Video is very choppy.

Same here. I went to check out the LA Galaxy vs RSL game on ESPN and severe pixellation and then black screen.

Was wanting to watch the new Mark Harmon movie on USA tonight, but it's out. Unfortunately I can't check the signal strength right now, the wife is recording another show. I'm using 129 for USA and the other channel she's recording and that one's good. Anyone else having issues w/ either USA or 129?

Thanks
They are replaying the mark harmon movie certain prey at 11pm est 10pm cst back to back tonight on usa and im sure it will be on again this week :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts