Multiple dvrs, any issues?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Danny001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2012
Bangor, ME
I have 2 hr24 and 4 h25.. My wife got me a sweet Christmas gift, I'm all set up for a media room with a 70 inch mounted in between and 2 46inch in the upstairs of my garage.. Prewiring is all done from the swm16 to the garage (attached garage) my question is, I'll have to add 2 receivers, one will be a genie and I'd like to add another hr24 giving me 3 hr24 and the genie, would I run into any issues with this many dvrs on my swm 16?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No problem. You have to make sure there is no more than 8 tuners on each leg of the swm16 and no more than 16 total.

I have 2 hr24 and 4 h25.. My wife got me a sweet Christmas gift, I'm all set up for a media room with a 70 inch mounted in between and 2 46inch in the upstairs of my garage.. Prewiring is all done from the swm16 to the garage (attached garage) my question is, I'll have to add 2 receivers, one will be a genie and I'd like to add another hr24 giving me 3 hr24 and the genie, would I run into any issues with this many dvrs on my swm 16?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

With the set-up you want to go with means you'll have 15 tuners total 3 HR24's = 6, Genie = 5 and H25's = 4. Which means if you want to add another one(after you added said receivers) it has to be a HD Receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.