Multiple subs for 4DTV - possible?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trinidex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
I have a problem, I can't find a program provider that provides all the channels I want, either a-la-carte or packaged.

I'm keen to get channels from the HITS X4 line-up, but also other channels on X4 which aren't provided by HITS.

Is it possible to authorise a receiver with 2 different providers, for different channels?

In the words of Freddie Mercury... "I want it all... I want it all... I want it all... and I want it NOW!":)

TIA

I have a problem, I can't find a program provider that provides all the channels I want, either a-la-carte or packaged.

I'm keen to get channels from the HITS X4 line-up, but also other channels on X4 which aren't provided by HITS.

Is it possible to authorise a receiver with 2 different providers, for different channels?

In the words of Freddie Mercury... "I want it all... I want it all... I want it all... and I want it NOW!":)

TIA

Realistically there are really only 3 big dish programming providers, SRL and NPS are the good ones that support big dish, and then there is YSP that is owned by dishnetwork and will try to convert you to pizza, you can subscribe to programming from each and every one of the 3 providers anytime you wish, this is the freedom and choice only the big dish offers.

I try to support both nps and slr, and have a sub with each provider.

My DSR922 is subbed by a Canadian company (ProgramSource). They don't offer the additional HITS X4 channels.

Will I be able to sub the same box via NPS? I have a US address and credit card in addition to Canadian details.

I'm going try getting a 1 month sub for Skyvision's DIGITAL 4DTV Ku-X4 Pak it's seems pretty inclusive and it won't break the bank if it don't work!

Programming Center/SRL don't offer the package that Skyvision is offering.

To get all the channels in Skyvision's DIGITAL 4DTV Ku-X4 Pak from Programming Center I'd need 2 seperate packages and a la carte channels which costs more than Skyvision's pack!

Programming Center/SRL don't offer the package that Skyvision is offering.

To get all the channels in Skyvision's DIGITAL 4DTV Ku-X4 Pak from Programming Center I'd need 2 seperate packages and a la carte channels which costs more than Skyvision's pack!

Yes Skyvision gets special rates as a large reseller for SRL, so they may have some good deals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)