My 211 DVR function is activated

Very cool, but can you schedule an OTA timer and a sat timer for the same time without a conflict? That is, will it record off the air and off the satellite at the same time?

Ought to; two different tuners.

My question is, can you move these videos to a PeeCee? If not, has the 722 EHD ever been regged on the Dark Side?

I am currently recording The Matrix on Action MAX HD and an HD program on our local CBS affiliate just to make sure it works as advertised. As those are recording, I am playing back The Matrix ten minutes previous to Live, so I guess that confirms the ability of the USB 2.0 to support three HD streams at once.

Cool. :D

"Does the dvr pause, rewind, and fast foward live tv?"

Can someone with the feature please answer this question? Thanks.
Yes it does. I thought the shot of the paused video of NASA would have been clear enough, but yes, it acts just like any other Dish DVR, as far as I can tell.

I'm going off to work now, so I'm afraid there won't be any more updates from me until this evening.

Yes it does. I thought the shot of the paused video of NASA would have been clear enough, but yes, it acts just like any other Dish DVR, as far as I can tell.

I'm going off to work now, so I'm afraid there won't be any more updates from me until this evening.

Thank you. That's awesome, no dvr fee and you have pretty much all the functions like a DVR.

The 211k should support recording from TWO OTA streams and one sat stream, as well as play back a recorded program. This is exactly the info I was waiting for. It will be an excellent replacement for my old 508 DVR.

The 211k should support recording from TWO OTA streams and one sat stream, as well as play back a recorded program. This is exactly the info I was waiting for. It will be an excellent replacement for my old 508 DVR.
Will the 211 also record 2 OTA one sat and play back a recorded program?

Will the 211 also record 2 OTA one sat and play back a recorded program?

I think I was misinformed on this. I thought that the 211k took the external OTA module like the 722k will, but that is not the case. The 211k, unless someone can confirm independently, will only be able to record one OTA stream and one sat stream.

Still a pretty good deal - almost like having a two tuner DVR, especially if you record a lot of OTA stuff.

hey got the feature working in vip211k. the automated line isn't worth calling. i would call dish direct. it activated my 612. the tech csr told me you could only activate on ehd feature per reciever at 39.99 each

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)