My 622 install was rescheduled. Echostar X related???

rgerst

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 7, 2006
Fairhope, AL
I received my 622 via UPS 2nd day air this Tuesday 3/21/2006. I was scheduled for installation on 3/25/2006. I called the local installer today to confirm and I was told that my install has been moved to 4/11/2006. I was not given an explanation for the reschedule. The installer told me that I was getting a dish 1000 and the DPP44 switch. I told them that I had the receiver and that all I needed was a dish 500 to point at 61.5 and a DPP44 switch for the 4th orbital slot. I am in a superdish market with my locals coming from 105. I assume my locals will be moving to 110 next month when Echostar 10 is operational? Did they move my installation to mid April so that I only need the dish 1000????:confused:

I emailed Matt at CEO Escalations and he got my install changed back to 3/25/2006. Matt also sent me the tracking number for my VIP622 when it shipped. That guy knows how to get the job done.:up

Here is my question, I just got my 622 today. Besides the need for the second dish, what is stoping me from hooking up my 622 today and start using it?

bpasker said:
Here is my question, I just got my 622 today. Besides the need for the second dish, what is stoping me from hooking up my 622 today and start using it?

E* will not activate the 622 until an installer comes out to hook it up and the work order is closed.

I have a 622 on order and have read many post about people not getting installed due to a shortage of Dpp44 switches. After the upgrade I will have a 522 and 622 and 4 Tv's. Will this switch be an issue for me? When Do you need a Dpp44 switch? As I understand things they will swap out my Dish 500 for a Dish 1000 because I need to be able to get a third satellite. I live in Birmingham Alabama if that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts