My 622 Tells Lies!

dogpoobob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Brighton, TN (near Memphis)
I tried a couple of searches on this, but couldn't come up with a good way to describe the problem.

On two recent occasions, my 622 tells me that it recorded a program for which I had a timer set, but it was not on the list of recorded shows. When I check the schedule, it says that the show was recorded by User 2, etc, but it is not available to watch.

One instance was a recurring timer (no conflicts there) and the other was a one-time event. Anyone else seen anything like this or should I put a soap chip in the card slot?:D

Do you have parental ratings turned on for one of the users?
No, that's not a problem. In exploring furthur, though I have made the following discovery. In HISTORY DETAILS, all successful recordings say:
Event Completed by User 1
Start Time 8:00 PM
AV Recorded 8:00 PM
Stop Time 9:00 PM
AV Stopped 9:00 PM

The two unsuccessful recordings have no reference to AV at all. I'm sure that is the key, but I don't know what would have caused it to start and stop without recording.

This happened again last week. It failed on a different program than the first two. There was no conflict in programming, it just didn't record, even though it says that it did.

Attorneys Compare EchoStar’s Request To PrimeTime 24

Uplink Report for November 15, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)