My 722K now also rebooting; Waring 981 showing up

Zach set everything up, and Dish Network folks are supposed to be here today between 12-5pm. Funny thing though, don't they usually call in advance to let you know closer to when they plan to arrive? I haven't heard a whisper all morning and wonder if they are way behind or something.

BTW, I have been so impressed by the help from the community as well as the DIRT responses, that I decided to pay for a year's PUB Membership and join. I used to hang out at DBSTalk and the others, but I am glad to be here.

Last edited:
Zach set everything up, and Dish Network folks are supposed to be here today between 12-5pm. Funny thing though, don't they usually call in advance to let you know closer to when they plan to arrive? I haven't heard a whisper all morning and wonder if they are way behind or something.
Check "My Appointments" on the Dish website. I got an automated call with the window time. Online, it had a very specific time. Also, the tech called when he was finished with his previous job and said he should arrive in "22 minutes" based on his GPS.

aha! Thanks for the tip. Checked the website, and their current estimate is to arrive between 3:14-5:28pm. Hope it doesn't run after 5pm as posted. Hate when you stay home for work on something like this and then they finally arrive after you would have already gotten home. :(

UPDATE: So I'm learning now it's not a good idea to keep watch on the arrival/departure times. It moved up to 2:43pm about 30 mins ago, and then 2:48pm. Suddenly about six minutes before the intended arrival it gets bumped back down to 3:36pm. Frustrating to say the least...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts