my account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes. I was just about to start a thread on this. On my Windows 10 laptop, I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. It failed to log in with all three browsers. (In the past, with this type of problem, some people have reported only having the problem with certain browsers, or only on certain devices. This time, the issue seems more widespread than that.)

Reactions: charlesrshell
No problem here. Did you guys pay your bill?
If that was the problem, then Dish would be even more likely to let us log in, so we could get that payment taken care of. Dish would not waste any opportunity to try to collect money.

Having said that, it is working for me now, although the response time seems to be a lot slower than normal. So, whatever Dish was working on with the website must be at least partially fixed. It let me activate my ViP211k receiver, which was all I wanted to do when I was trying to log in earlier.

I think I know what crashed the mydish site earlier. Everyone was trying to log in to cancel their Multi-Sport subscriptions to save money, due to the NFL RedZone free preview. Then next Sunday, all of these subscribers will be logging back in again just in time to add RedZone again.

It was not accepting logins last night (Saturday, 11/7). Tried logging in tonight and all was well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)