My Birdview Project, need HELP!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll try again tomorrow, I have been tied up with new clients and haven't made my monthly trip to Tahlequah yet. Hopefully I come away with something sat related or work related. It is a pain driving all the way over there on a two lane road, lovely scenery around the lakes, but lots of Sunday afternoon drivers.

Good Luck!

I contacted him over 6 months ago with information from OSU, and he has never gotten back to me with prices or otherwise.

well i was looking for a bridge less traveled lol :) but should have know you had asked Fred :) you are a good hunter :)

but it would be nice just to talk to him :)

Thomas,

I'm not too good at keeping pictures. The two wires coming off your reed sensor look like they attach to two wires in you cable ribbon. I bet if you look under there you'd see some wire nuts.

My modification is on the other side of the worm gear, right on the motor shaft.

What you have there is not the potentiometer setup. It's converted to a reed sensor already. I concur with the others who are urging you to try it first that way before modifying it to more magnets. I didn't have that option. Mine was the original potentiometer and, though I hoped to get the Birdview receiver units to slave to my FTA, the guy must have discarded them. I had to do the modification.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)